perimeter of me times two

life just beyond...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

3 things

ok, so I have 3 things to say, and unfortuately they all relate somehow to John Letoto - how does he get peoplee to do things like this???? ... anyways...

1. I have been doing some investigating on Mr. Letoto (due to #3) and happened to find myself reading his quotes on his blog - and I laughed A LOT!

2. This quote was found on John's wall of Quotes..... "I am irresistable too men...." by none other than Lindsey Poenie, and I thought that in case all of you hadn't read it on John's blog, that you would need to read it, plus i like too embarrass the Dome!

3. John's facebook status says "in a relationship" but he refuses to speak of this, so i decided since he won't tell I will decide who this mystery woman is.... and after reading the wall of quotes, and seeing who John spends the majority of his time with, i have decided that is is R. Lauren Duncan.... did you read that people, JOHN IS DATING R. LAUREN DUNCAN......that's right....

1 Comments:

Blogger R. Lauren said...

To # 3: R. Lauren Duncan is most definitely single. But since I'm not John's future wife, I'll keep her in my prayers...

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Counter